Your privacy is important to us. The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) grants to California residents certain rights regarding their private, personal information that is collected by companies with whom they do business. Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked directly or indirectly with a particular California resident.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We do not sell, trade, or share your personal information without your consent, unless required by law or as disclosed to you when the information is collected, except that information you provide may be used by Mountain View Tire, its franchisee dealers, or third-party business partners to fulfill a specific request, such as to fulfill a product order, or to address a question or concern about our products and services. If you do provide us with your consent, we also may share your information with third parties so they may send you product offers, personalized offers and tips, or ask for your feedback on their products and programs. We do not intentionally collect any information or market to children under 16.
Rights Under the CCPA
If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
- Request we disclose to you free of charge the following information:
- the categories of Personal Information about you that we collected;
- the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- the purpose for collecting Personal Information about you;
- the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed Personal Information about you and the categories of Personal Information that were disclosed (if applicable) and the purpose for disclosing the Personal Information about you; and
- the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- Request we delete Personal Information we collected from you, unless the CCPA recognizes an exception;
- Request we not sell the Personal Information, and
- Be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA
To request information or to stop information sharing, click the “Request for Information” or “Do Not Sell My Info” buttons below.