There are many variables that affect safe driving - weather, road conditions, road debris, other drivers - all of which you can't control. But you do have control over the safety and road-worthiness of your vehicle.
When you bring your car, truck, SUV or van into a Mountain View Tire & Auto Service location for a 12-point inspection, we'll check a dozen points on your vehicle for signs of wear and to make sure they're operating properly.
It's Worth the Time
It's said that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. That's certainly the case when it comes to regular vehicle maintenance. Our 12-point inspection can help you avoid several problems down the road:
- The inconvenience of unexpected breakdowns
- Expensive tows
- The dangers of driving on unsafe tires
- Receiving a ticket for a blown headlight
- Decreased gas mileage caused by dirty filters or underinflated tires
- Higher repair costs brought on by the failure of smaller parts