A MESSAGE FROM OUR CEO MICHAEL BRODERICK ABOUT SERVICE DURING THIS CHALLENGING TIME
To Our Valued Guests:
Thank you for choosing us for your auto and tire needs, as together we face the continued threat of COVID-19. As an essential business, our doors are open for scheduled maintenance, repairs, and tire sales and service in every community that we serve—more than 1,200 locations in 32 states.
Safety is always our first priority. If you need help with your vehicle, let me assure you of the measures we are taking for everyone’s protection:
• We are operating on a reduced schedule, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday, at most locations.
• Our teammates have been provided with face coverings.
• We encourage our guests to wear face coverings and require them in states where visitors to retail stores are directed to wear them.
• We have installed clear plastic shields at our service counters.
• We ask that guests wait 6 feet from the service counter until called and keep 6 feet social distancing from other guests.
• When possible, our manager on duty will step back from the counter as guests approach.
• We continue our enhanced daily cleaning procedures, including disinfection of steering wheels and door handles during check-in and check-out.
• We continue to follow the CDC recommendations for social distancing, hand washing, and self-isolation for anyone who is sick (and ask that you do the same).
• Hand sanitizer is available for your use while in-store.
• Key dropboxes are available at many of our stores. Just park, leave your keys in the dropbox using the envelope provided, and follow up with the store manager to confirm your appointment. If you need new tires or tire service, please also leave the wheel lock key in the cup holder or other visible place.
• You may also prearrange for contact-less service at stores without a key dropbox. When you arrive, call the store, wait for a teammate to come out and greet you from a distance, and then you may leave with your ride.
• As a public service, we fix all repairable flat tires for free and include a free tire rotation with every oil change.
Despite the additional challenges, we continue to come in every day with a positive attitude and gratitude for the opportunity to serve you. Our team strives to provide a 5-star experience—work done right, the first time, on time, every time. Let us know how we did. An online review is always appreciated.
Thanks, again, for your business and support.
President and Chief Executive Officer